Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015....it's ON!

Well it's a new year and while everyone is making resolutions to lose weight, I'm making a resolution to get back to being happy and comfortable in my own skin. For me that was around 145lbs but mainly it was the running that made me happy. I worked so hard to not let that stupid scale tell me how to feel but it was always there under the surface bothering me. I turned running into something I "had" to do to lose weight and in that I lost the joy in it. I still liked the feeling of running but I didn't crave the pavement like I did before. So it was easy to use the cold or time as an excuse to not do it. In 2015 I want to get back to my jeans fitting me comfortably so whatever weight number that is that's what I want. I have 145lbs in mind and I'm using that as a guideline but I will not let it rule me anymore. I will get back to being FIT and HAPPY with myself this year. I'm ready. I'm excited. It's easy to not watch what you eat and just eat when and what you want but in the end it doesn't feel so great when you are trying desperately to get your jeans on. I'm recommitting to tracking my food, making better choices and working out. I'm going to start slowly and work my way back up to 20 miles a week with my running and I'm going to get back on the weights. I have to get serious for a bit to really get my clothes comfortable again but once I hit that I will not be ruled by food and what I can and can not eat, I will get back to the eat this not that mindset and I will be happy with my body cause it's done some amazing things and continue to do more. 

What are your goals for 2015?!  



Facebook.com/IrunbecauseIliketoeat

2 comments:

  1. Mine is to have the six pack abs I always wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be happy with myself, getting back pain under control so i can work on weight, adding new member to our family, & making a lot of stuff with my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete