Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weightloss Superstar: Krista Donovan




One of the things I hear the most when asking others what made them start their weight loss journey is they didn't like the way they felt about themselves. It's amazing how the extra weight on our bodies can take away from our quality of life. We don't do all the things that thinner people do, we hide in photos, we don't like shopping, keeping up with our children is a lot harder. These are some of the things I personally experienced and I hear them from others often. My favorite part of someone's story isn't the number of pounds they have lost but the lives they have gained by making the choice to not be skinny but to be healthy. 
Meet Krista, a 28 year old mother of two from Florida who didn't like the way she felt about herself and changed her depression into empowerment and went from overweight and unhappy to fit and happy! Check out her story below!


Krista (Before)

When did you start your journey?
June 2011

What is your favorite exercise routine?
Chalean Extreme (weight lifting)

What's on your playlist that gets you pumped?
The music on the programs I use

How much weight have you lost total?
55 lbs

What tips do you have for someone still working towards their goal?
Just keep going, you will hit plateaus, you will have nutritional slip ups BUT as long as you keep on your routine you WILL see results!

How did you lose the weight/ what plan did you follow?
I used home workout programs and a DELICIOUS meal replacement SHAKEOLOGY, the
Krista with her husband and their two children (After)
workout programs are Insanity, Turbofire, Chaldean extreme and Focus T25. I love then so much I became a coach to help others achieve their fitness goals!

What's your favorite "cheat" meal?
 I am SO BAD, I LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza, pasta, bread, cheese, sugar, chocolate... Pretty much everything I shouldn't have. But,"Everything in moderation!" Right?

Krista (After)
What are your favorite snacks?
Avocado, almonds, bananas, carrots I keep them in the house to keep me from over indulging on junk.

What's your favorite motivational quote or saying?
"Look like a beauty, train like a beast"

Who is your biggest inspiration?
My sister. She lost a lot of weight after having her second child, she inspired me and introduced me to these awesome products.

How much more weight do you want to lose?
None, I am working on toning and building muscle.

Have you always had a weight issue?
Krista (After)
No, in fact I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain an ounce! While I was pregnant (both times) I over ate and stuffed myself with junk, gained 75lbs with my first and 60lbs with my second.
 
What made you decide to start losing weight?
I had to wear maternity clothes for 6 months after my son was born, I was very depressed that I had let myself go so bad and I wanted to feel better about myself.


Way to go Krista!!! If you are interested in Shakeology or any of the exercise programs that Krista follows hit her up at
BeachbodyCoach.com/KristaAnderson or GetFitWithKrista.com She also has a facebook page at Facebook.com/getfitwithkrista

Want to inspire others too?! Send me your story and you might be our super star of the week!!!!

Facebook.com/irunbecauseiliketoeat

2 comments:

  1. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .
    customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. belly fat

    ReplyDelete